Reflections 'n Stuff


            The whole blogging experience was totally new for me. I had no clue what I was doing, how I should write a blog, or where and when it is appropriate to post things.  It was interesting; I haven’t decided whether or not I will keep it going. My intentions are to continue, I feel like it might be a nice stress relief while I’m in Hawaii. I like that fact that I can be creative and share interests and information to others who might find it amusing. I appreciated being able to learn about my classmates and things that were important to them.  I feel like it brought the class a bit closer and was a nice outlet for everyone. Blogs can help you find your voice and writing style, which can be very beneficial for continuing in college writing. I have to give a shout out to my girls at our table; Monique, Patricia, Shaina, and Ashley! I’m still up for that karaoke night! Heyy!

Comments

  1. Hayyy! (:
    I'm so happy to have met you..
    and I want your Volcom sweater;)
    I'll miss you sweet cheeks!!
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree 100%! Woohoo karaoke! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog “Background..Foreground..and Everything in Between,” it was one of I enjoyed the most because it was so interesting what you wrote about diving. I did it once, and I know that it is a unique and incredible experience. However, unlike you, I do no do it again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three Important People...just three? That's not fair.

The next best thing to diving with the Great Whites...

Don't Hate, Appreciate