Que sera sera

Have you ever felt like things are going to well? 
When everything falls into place I have a bad habit of waiting for something to fall apart. I know I should be positive but for some reason I always have that uneasy, marbles clanking around in your stomach, feeling. Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely appreciative for  favorable events occurring in life, I just can't shake that idea of a gloomy cloud lurking overhead. I suppose the best thing to do is focus on the positive things and deal with the rain clouds as they pass by. Whatever will be, will be.
...Maybe I should  knock on some wood...just to be safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Important People...just three? That's not fair.

The next best thing to diving with the Great Whites...

Don't Hate, Appreciate